Exciting Things to Do in La Crosse
Quick Area Guide
- Historic Downtown La Crosse (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- Grandad Bluff (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe (About 10 mi from hotel.)
- Mt. La Crosse (About 10 mi from hotel.)
- Valley View Mall Shopping Center (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- La Crosse Municipal Airport (About 2 mi from hotel.)
- La Crosse Fairgrounds Speedway (About 8 mi from hotel.)
- La Crosse Center (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- Omni Center (About 5 mi from hotel.)
- UWL, Viterbo, Western Tech. (About 4 mi from hotel.)
- Grandad Bluff
Wisconsin Trails voted this "the most scenic view in the state". A view of the Mississippi River which includes the states of Wisconsin,Minnesota, and Iowa.
- La Crosse Queen
Enjoy 1 1/2 hours of scenic delight aboard a modern-day replica of the grand river boats of the 19th century.
- Riverside Amusement Park
Try your luck at miniature golf or a go-kart ride. All your family fun.
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Take a pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe and uncover for you once again God's love for you.
- Myrick Park
A world of environmental, education, hiking, birding, prairie restorations, live indigenous animal exhibits, and many wonderful community events.
Mississippi Explorer Cruises
877/647-7397 ext 2
Explore the wild and scenic backwaters of one of the world's greatest ecosystems, the Mighty Mississippi.
Hixon House, Swarthout Museum, and Riverside Museum
- Children's Museum of La Crosse:
3 floors of a hands-on learning environment that celebrates the value of play for kids ages1-12 and their adult companions.