Exciting Things to Do in Omaha and Bellevue
Quick Area Guide
- Henry Doorly Zoo (About 7 mi from hotel.)
- Qwest Center (About 10 mi from hotel.)
- Old Market (About 9 mi from hotel.)
- Harrah's Casino (About 11 mi from hotel.)
- Ameristar Casino (About 11 mi from hotel.)
- Downtown Omaha (About 10 mi from hotel.)
- Cat Osterman Experience (About 7 mi from hotel.)
- Eppley Airport (About 12 mi from hotel.)
- Shadowlake Towne Center (About 7 mi from hotel.)
- Offutt Air Force Base (About 2 mi from hotel.)
- Henry Doorly Zoo
7 miles from hotel
3701 s 10th st
One of the top Zoos in the country. Plan on spending all day if you want to see everything that this zoo has to offer. Visit the Hubbard Gorilla Village, Butterfly Pavillion, Lied Jungle, Aquarium and much more. You could even have an aerial view as you ride the Skyfari!
College World Series
7 miles from hotel
1202 Bert Murphy Ave
Rosenblatt Stadium is home of the NCAA College World Series since 1950. Thousands of spectators come from across the country to watch as the NCAA crowns one college as the Top Team of the Year. If you are a fan or not, it is an experience to be part of, even if only once.
Cat Osterman Experience
7 miles from the hotel
A new complex that is scheduled to open in 2010, is a spectacular venue to softball teams from across the country to stay, learn from the best, and compete. Named after Olympic Softball player Cat Osterman.
Bellevue Berry & Pumpkin Ranch
5 miles from hotel
11001 s. 48th St
Looking for something out of the ordinary? The Bellevue Berry and Pumpkin Ranch is home to festivals in the spring and fall. Check out "How the West was Fun" or perhaps you would enjoy the "Pirate Festival". Summer lends to Strawberry picking with Pumpkins in October. Also a great facility for a wedding or corporate event.
Mid America Center
10 miles from hotel
1 Arena Way
Council Bluffs IA
Convention center and arena that houses a variety of events throughout the year. From concerts to Trade Expos to Sporting Events you can find a lot of activity at the MAC.